25 Things I’ve Never Told You About Me (Or How I Should Introduce Myself And Get A Comment)
I’ve been blogging for I dunno …5 years now? But hold on…I also provide an awesome tool for you to define your personal core values as well. But I still sometimes see myself as a boring ass writer and I’ve got to find my true voice. Right? Right!
So how do I become raw and clever and the real me? Well I take a beautiful risks, I show courage and I will pass on from this world – so why not just be me?
Here we go my friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- I have two dogs and would love to write an article on making life changes for our four legged friends. It would be amazing!
- I just joined Netflix and am larfing over old Mad Men and Breaking Bad episodes. Hey 8 bucks a month.
- I love the fact that I try to motivate, inspire and educate people. I hate the fact that most people would rather just read about gossip, entertainment and watch celebrity nipple slips.
- I write about making wonderful and lasting life changes and I rarely receive cool comments. Yahoo news posted a story about Jersey Shore’s ‘Snooki” not wearing makeup and it has 20,000 comments. Hey, THIS is what gets people all emotional! It’s sad huh?
- My favorite movies include Blade Runner, American Beauty, The Austin Powers series, The Matrix and Full and Metal Jacket. I like movies that make us raw and want to shriek and run away but we keep coming back because we say to ourselves …”yea that is me in that movie”.
- I’ve taken yoga classes and listen to yoga meditation tracks on my iPhone late at night or early in the morning. It’s a gentle and soft way to slowly wake up to the morning light or welcome the night before into a falling into a deep restful sleep.
- My wife owns fitwatch.com and it attracts thee million visitors a year. Yes you heard me right…three million.
- I read non-fiction more than fiction and listen to non – fiction audible books as I drive in to work every day. I have hundreds of nonfiction books and I’ll keep 50% and the rest are going to charity.
- I’m adopted. My Dad is Belgium and my late Mom is Russian. I’m half Asian, half Canadian. I have a huge amount of respect for my parents. They lived through WWll and have been through more challenges than most people have in a lifetime.
- I own http://worldclasssupplychain.com/ because I am also a SAP, Supply Chain, Sales and Operation planning professional. I have a passion for improving business processes.
- I enjoy the art of cooking and indulge in a glass(s) of wine or beer(s) as I do. Most of my recipes come from http://www.epicurious.com/
- Last year I saw Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, George Michael and Supertramp in concert. Bon Jovi was my favorite concert of all time. It was crazy fun and I lost my voice from screaming like a mad school girl all night.
- I have three wonderful step daughters
- I believe that if you start a business don’t do for the money, don’t do it for the fame…. do it because you want to CHANGE THE WORLD.
- I’ve done the bacon on the floor at work
- I’ve worked as a consultant
- I was on the road for 8 months straight for work (flying and coming home weekends) years ago and it almost ruined my health and relationship. I have a much better respect for my health and travel now.
- I designed a paint job for an aeroplane once. It was golden and green
- A couple of months ago I was a guest speaker at a conference in Florida. I really enjoyed it and would like to do public speaking more often. I was invited because they found an article I had written on the Internet 5 years ago.
- Two of my favorite places are Bermuda and Paris.
- It hurts me to think people spend more than the $ 4.95 on a MacDonald’s Happy Meal yet won’t sign up for the deluxe version of My Life Changes.
- I love writing. It brings out the creative, thoughtful and fact finding side of me.
- I am trying to turn My Life Changes into a social network where we can motivate each other and give awesome feedback. Looking for a programmer.
- I like dancing and thought about becoming a dance choreographer when I was younger.
- I’m glad I wrote this and I hope you have made a richer connection with me.
I would love to have a comment from you, or question and for you to connect with me even more through my Facebook page.
- Have Your Children Build Healthy Values You Can be Proud Of
- NEXT 30 DAYS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE – How Belief Is The Most Powerful Tool In The Universe