Figure Out What You Want to Do With Your Life Right Now
Apply these strategies to help you figure out what you want to do with your life:
- Jot down your life goals. Write down your goals and your progress toward each one. What are you doing to accomplish them? My Life changes also automatically links your goals with your core values and mission statement!
- Spend at least 20 minutes thinking about each of your life goals. Ponder how you can include working toward each goal in an average week. ALWAYS make sure they match your core values and mission statement. You will live a more meaningful, purposeful and peaceful life if you always consider your core values. (for example your core value of “Freedom”)
- Which activities do you already possess the necessary supplies for? Place a checkmark by them. You’ll know you’re ready to get started on those things right away. For example, if you absolutely love painting with oil paints and you have everything you require to start painting now, check it off.
- Make time now for things you’re passionate about. Take out your calendar and block off time this week to start achieving goals and doing the activities you check-marked. Maybe you can reserve two hours on Thursday night to research on the internet a subject you want to know more about or to get a step closer to a life goal. Use the My Life Changes tracker which automatically shows your progress!
- Establish mini-steps to achieve an overall larger or complex goal. If your capacity to accomplish a goal depends on a career change, what steps can you take now to accomplish the goal of getting such a job? Write them out and then insert those steps into your calendar.
- Do something today. Work toward what you want in life in some way each day. Make quick notes in your calendar to document what you did today to enjoy life and get closer to your goals.
Rediscover your passion for life by figuring out what you truly want to do with it. Then do whatever it takes. Your life’s goals are right there, so grab them!
- Who Else Wants To Feel Great While Looking For Work?
- Getting A Pet, A Journey Of Learning, Hugs And Unconditional Love