What Everybody Ought to Know About Optimal Nutrition
Eating better, losing weight and getting healthy seems to be a losing battle these days. I’ve read recently that MacDonald’s is hiring 50000 people in the lead up to the summer months. This is not adding to the nation’s health index.
Making life changes concerning health and nutrition is about reading and always making the right choices for you and your family. I read dozens of books a year on a variety of subjects and try to apply all the key lessons to my life.
I’ve been reading the book Deep Nutrition and its one of the best books on what our bodies should really be ingesting. Most of it has to do with ridding yourself of processed foods that have few nutrients.
- Drink raw organic milk. If you are lactose intolerant buy yogurt (but not fat free)
- Use sugar free peanut butter (with the oil on top)
- Buy sprouted grain bread instead of whole wheat.
- Instead of breakfast cereal eat toast with butter, sugar free peanut butter or poached eggs.
- Fresh veggies with salt and butter.
- Boiled eggs
- Use Fresh herbs often.
- Salmon or Mackerel with the bones in.
- Get rid of sugar
- Meat with bones in like chicken, turkey or read meats.
- Buy fatty cuts of meat.
You get the picture.
Much of this advice goes back to how we ate naturally a hundred years ago. We have since been sucked into eating cheaply manufactured processed food with little nutrition compared to what we used to eat.
It’s time to take back our nutrition and live a long and healthy life.
- Get Rid of Your Stress And Worries Once and For All
- Start Creating The Best Internet Company