5 Tips To Create Your Best Life For 2013
Have a great freaking New Year!
You are about to find some damn fine life changing lessons not only from 2012 but also from hundreds of books, blogs and tweets over the past few years. These methods are effective, indispensable and here to solve all your worldly problems!
- Defining your core values and living by them RIGHT NOW is possible. If you define freedom as a core value you can step out of worrying about the future and live in the peace of the present moment right away. Just stepping outside and looking up at the sky can be a mind-blowing and freeing experience. Do it every day. These simple moments can bring perspective to what’s genuinely important to you. I take in the morning sky every day before hopping in the car. Looking up at the morning sky gives me enough pure joy to begin dealing with the traffic, bullshit and information overloads each day brings. What are your core values? Is freedom one of them?
- Using an index card to create awareness of a new habit IS one of the best life changing tools you can use. After defining your values you wish to live by, write down a couple of goals here and on an index card. Carry that precious card with you all day and look at it 20 times a day if you have to. The message may be “Create a healthier body and get my ass to the gym “or “Am I being a truly loving person today to my family and friends?” These messages create a deep continuous awareness deep inside you. Stare at that card like your life depends on it every day until that goal becomes a beautiful habit.
- Live in the moment. Living in the moment and not dwelling in the past or future is one of the greatest life lessons I have learned. Living in the now will enhance each moment of your my life as worries fade away and you learn to truly enjoy the simpler things in life.
- Let go of money worries and live a life of magnificent freedom and happiness. Why can’t we be happy right now? Why do we worry about the scarcity of money when all we require in life is a roof, food, and love? Isn’t happiness our choice? Isn’t happiness just a conscience decision? Of course it is. You can choose to worry about money or be happy for the rest of your life. Get up in the morning and embrace the new day! Money has nothing to do with it. Society is making you a miserable and pathetic slave to consuming. Wake up free and happy tomorrow. You already have all you need.
- Step out of your emotions, worries, fear and stress. Open your heart to living the best life you can right now. When you close your heart your mind closes and all kinds of worry creep in. Keeping an open heart gives you endless power and allows you to be a loving person. It isn’t about an emotional love but choosing to be a brilliant and loving person. When you choose this path people will choose to treat you with kindness and compassion as well! Is’t this the magnificent life you want to experience?
- The Myth Of Not Having Enough Money
- The 5 Best Business Lessons From 2012